The Vertical Garden Made Simple
GardenShop is the proud stockist of Vicinity Greenwalls, the smart, scalable DIY vertical garden solution that lets you create an instant botanical feature for your home or office. A living work of art designed to inspire, Vicinity transforms any wall into a sustainable living beauty.
Top 5 Benefits of Vertical Gardens
Vertical gardens are strikingly beautiful, unique and original works of living art designed to complement their surroundings.
- Health and Wellness
Vertical gardens improve the well-being and mood of people through a spiritual connection to nature which is missing in the modern concrete jungle. Plants are also scientifically proven to improve workplace performance.
Plants absorb sound and help with diffraction. The amount of noise reduction is proportional to the number of plants that are present in a room. Vertical gardens contain such a large number plants that the acoustics of a room can be substantially improved.
- Indoor Air Quality
Plants photosynthesize and release oxygen into the air, and act as bio filers for impurities.
- Save Floor Space
Planting vertically allows high plant density on less floor space.
Also ideal for growing herbs and veggies, grow your own food and become the next Vicinity urban farmer…
- Less water used than traditional farming. (Runoff water is captured and re-used.)
- After planting there is a high degree of automation.
- Farms can be closer to the consumer. (Lower transport costs.)
- Farmers can sell direct to the public and attain higher margins.
- Will attract a new typeof “Urban” farmer.
- Less wastageand spoilage in transit.
- Less land space being used.
A revolutionary automated modular system that takes the hassle and risk out of vertical gardens.
Now available at all GardenShop stores and online