All information and contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. All intellectual property vests in GardenShop and its directors and any unauthorised reproduction, adaptation or modification thereof shall constitute copyright infringement. GardenShop and its directors do not accept any liability for damages arising from the use of any information available on this website.
The South African courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or relating to, any visit to or use of the website or information available thereon. Should the dispute arise within the jurisdiction of a country other than South Africa, the laws of such country shall apply.
GardenShop undertakes to:
- to use any confidential or disclosed information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed to GardenShop;
- to treat and safeguard any confidential or disclosed information as private and confidential;
- to ensure the proper and secure storage of all confidential and disclosed information;
- not to, without the prior written consent of the discloser, disclose or reveal any confidential or disclosed information to a third party:
- other than to its employees who are required in the course of their duties as employees to use such confidential or disclosed information; and
- except where required by law or by a governmental or regulatory body to do so;
- to make its employees aware of the confidentiality obligations vesting in GardenShop in relation to any confidential or disclosed information received from a discloser and to take any required steps as may be deemed necessary to enforce such obligations on its employees;
- to take any actions and measures, as may be required by law or by a governmental or regulatory body, protect any confidential or disclosed information;
- not to force the discloser to disclose, reveal or exchange any information to GardenShop or its employees; and
- to, on written request of the discloser, destroy, delete or remove from its records any confidential or disclosed information received from the discloser.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By making use of the website, you agree to the following:
- You understand that when using the website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that GardenShop and its directors are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of such content, and you agree and assume all liability for your use of this website and the content thereof.
- You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, defamatory or slanderous and you agree to hereby waive any rights or remedies you have or may have against GardenShop or its directors.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GardenShop and its directors from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses arising from your use of the website or the services offered thereon, your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trade mark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right, any claim that content listed or posted by you caused damage to a third party.
- You agree that use of the website and the service offered thereon is at your own risk and that the website and services are provided on availability and without any warranties. GardenShop and its directors disclaim all warranties in connection with the website and your use thereof. GardenShop and its directors make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any third party websites linked to the website and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website or services, any unauthorised access to or use of our servers or any personal or financial information stored therein, any interruption or termination of transmission to or from the website, any bugs, viruses or other malicious content which may be transmitted to or through the website, or any errors or oversights in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the website, services offered thereon or any content posted, transmitted or made available on the website.
- GardenShop and its directors shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from any aspect of use of the website or the services offered thereon. Such limitation of liability shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by services or products received through or advertised in connection with the website or the services thereon or any links on the website.
- GardenShop and its directors shall not be liable for user submissions or defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user or third party and the risk of harm or damage falls on the user.