Steps on how to plant a bowl of hyacinth bulbs:
- Find a suitable container.
- Fill the bottom of the container with pebbles or decorative stones.
- Fill the container with water so that it just covers the pebble bed.
- Place the hyacinth bulbs on top of the pebble bed with the pointy part facing upwards.
- Keep the container in an area of low light to allow for growth of the roots.
- Shift the container to a brighter place once strong root growth is taking place.
- Enjoy the lovely fragrance of the hyacinth flower.