How do I shop on gardenshop.co.za?
Select a department on our home page or in the top menu and browse through the dropdown subcategories. You can click through for more information on each product and add to cart. The Cart is shown at the top right where you can click to view at any time or checkout when you are ready.
How do I create an account?
You can create an account by clicking on My Account shown in the top menu and register as a first time buyer. Or you can create an account during the checkout process by entering all your details in the required fields.
What payment options do you offer?
GardenShop Online offers EFT direct bank transfer payments into GardenShop’s bank account and we accept payments of all major credit cards with 3D secure enabled. GardenRewards Cheques, GardenShop Coupons and GardenShop Discount Vouchers cannot be used for online purchases. The above can only be used and redeemed in store.
Where do you ship to & what do you charge?
We deliver to South Africa areas only. We deliver live plants to Gauteng areas using our own vehicles. Non-living goods can be delivered using external couriers. Delivery of online orders over a R1000 are free. Deliveries under a R1000 are charged at a flat rate of R85.00.
Do you have GardenShop stores?
Yes – here are our 5 stores listed below:
- GardenShop Broadacres Broadacres Lifestyle Shopping Centre Cnr Cedar & Valley Roads, Broadacres
- GardenShop Bryanston Cnr Main Road & Halifax Street, Bryanston
- GardenShop FloraFarm FloraFarm Centre Cnr North Rand and Trichardts Roads, Boksburg
- GardenShop Menlo Park Greenlyn Village Centre Cnr Mackenzie & 13th Streets, Menlo Park
- GardenShop Parktown North Cnr Jan Smuts Avenue & Chester Road, Parktown North
Please view our stores page for more store details.