MINIMUM TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Detailed description of goods and/or services
GardenShop is a business in the plant nursery, home décor and garden retail industry that services customers situated in Johannesburg and Pretoria via our 5 stores located in Broadacres, Bryanston, FloraFarm, Menlo Park and Parktown North.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5 days and delivery confirmed by way of email and contact from your closest GardenShop store.
We deliver to physical addresses only as provided by you on your order form, from Mondays to Fridays. If there is no-one at home to take care of your delivery during the week, please indicate “Saturday” delivery and we will make these arrangements with you.
Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be attended to on the first business day thereafter.
We do not use external courier companies for our deliveries, we deliver using our own vehicles.
3. Delivery restrictions
The offering on this website is available to customers located within Johannesburg and Pretoria and limited to a 50km radius from each of our 5 store locations.
- GardenShop Broadacres
Broadacres Lifestyle Shopping Centre
Cnr Cedar & Valley Roads, Broadacres
- GardenShop Bryanston
Cnr Main Road & Halifax Street, Bryanston
- GardenShop FloraFarm
Cnr North Rand and Trichardts Roads, Boksburg
- GardenShop Menlo Park
Greenlyn Village Centre
Cnr Mackenzie & 13th Streets, Menlo Park
- GardenShop Parktown North
Cnr Jan Smuts Avenue & Chester Road, Parktown North
4. Refunds, Cancellations and Returns policy
The provision of goods and services by GardenShop is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, GardenShop will either offer you an equivalent product, notify you how long it will take for new stock to arrive, or provide you with a full refund within 30 days.
You are entitled to cancel your order for the Goods, without penalty, within 7 days of or at any time prior to the Goods having been delivered to you. In such an event:
- you will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days of the date of cancelling this agreement;
- you undertake not to utilise the Goods;
- your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, and
- you will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (as amended from time to time) for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as delivery and/or shipping charges
- The Company will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, our aim is no more than 5 days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods. If you elect not to proceed with your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price within 30 days of having informed you that we are not able to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period.
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 7 days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
- If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and arrange for our delivery vehicles to collect the item from you.
- Please include the Returns Request Number and a copy of your original invoice with any return.
- If any party (“Defaulting Party“) breaches any of these terms and conditions and fails to remedy such breach within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of notice to remedy the breach, the aggrieved party shall be entitled to claim specific performance or to cancel this agreement forthwith upon written notice to the defaulting party, without prejudice to its right to recover:
- any amounts that may be due to it in terms of this agreement; and
- any loss or damage suffered as a consequence of the breach or the cancellation of this agreement.
GardenShop shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard or by bank transfer into the GardenShop bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
No GardenRewards Cheques, GardenShop Coupons and GardenShop Discount Vouchers can be used for online purchases. The above can only be used and redeemed in store.
7. Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for GardenShop via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by GardenShop separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR). GardenShop online is only available to customers located in Johannesburg and Pretoria. We do not offer a “Shipping Policy.”
GardenShop takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and GardenShop chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Broadacres Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Cedar & Valley Roads, Broadacres.
GardenShop may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by GardenShop (Pty) Ltd based in Johannesburg South Africa trading as GardenShop and with registration number 1971/003788/07.
14. GardenShop contact details
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 011 516 9700