Vita Veg 6:3:4 (16)
Vita Veg 6:3:4 (16) – TALBORNE ORGANICS FERTILIZER RANGES are incomparable for their beneficial qualities which are scientifically formulated and blended into an “All-in-One” organic fertilizer for crop performance, quality and health.
- Minimal loss of nutrients through leeching or volatilization – You keep what you paid for
- Sustained Release over 4+ months – With prolonged benefits as soil nutrient cycles & soil life builds up
- Reduced applications – Cut fertilizer applications by a 1/3 to a ¼ means cost savings on fuel & labour, also reduces soil
- No negatives – No pH change, No build up of salts, No chlorine to damage soil
- No carrier salts or non-nutritive filler – Concentrated organic nutrients mean no burn on plants, low application rates and water wise as there are no salts to dissolve.
- Nutrients from natural sources – Optimized uptake by plants
- Non-polluting of soil, water or air – Sustainable organic production
- Based on principle of nutrient recycling – Waste to repurpose a new lifecycle
- Complies with Approved Inputs for Control Union EU & USDA NOP Organic Certified Standards.
- Well below allowed MRL of heavy metal pollutants – Like Cadmium, Copper, Arsenic, Mercury and Lead
- Registered Fertilizer with NDA SA
Advantages: Complete feed of nutrients. Nutritious homegrown fresh produce. Healthy, strong and pest resistant crops. Excellent flavour of produce.
Best time to apply: When planting edibles. Top up feed for edibles. Feed lawns and trees every 4 months.
NOW: NEW & IMPROVED GRANULE PELLET
✓ Smaller granule for ease of calibration and flow with mechanical spreaders
✓ Improved consistency in pellet size
✓ Reduced dust in application
✓ More efficient distribution and coverage of area
✓ Better assimilation and breakdown in soil
✓ Will not affect the sustained release period of nutrients