Margaret Roberts Organic Fungicide 100ml
Margaret Roberts Organic Fungicide – Margaret Roberts Organic Fungicide is a broad spectrum organic fungicide/bactericide solution for the control of diseases on edible crops, ornamentals, herbs and roses.
Contains: Plant organic acids (activated ascorbic acid main ingredient)
Diseases: Registered in RSA for powdery mildew on roses, ornamentals and peas. US (known as Lonlife) and EU uses include bacterial leaf spots, anthracnose, damping-off, downy mildew, botrytis rot and many more diseases.
Dosage: 15 to 30 ml per 10 litre water, weekly applications.
Crops: Roses, ornamentals, peas, tomato, herbs, seedlings
Environmental hazard: Formulation has a very low oral toxicity towards humans, wild life and pets. No harm to fish, birds, wild life, beneficial insects and predators at recommended dosage rates. No secondary poisoning. Harvesting of edible crops 24 hours after last application.
An organic contact fungicide soluble concentrate and curative control of various diseases on crops as listed. For use in home gardens.
- Use on roses, ornamentals, herbs and peas
- Induces the accumulation of common phenolic compounds which assist in the fight against pathogenic fungi
- No secondary poisoning
- Harvesing of edible crops 24 hours after last application
- Kills pathogens on contact
- Formulation contains physically activated ascorbic acid mixed with acids from plant origin.