Margaret Roberts Biological Caterpillar Insecticide
Margaret Roberts Biological Caterpillar Insecticide – Margaret Roberts Organic Insecticide for the control of small bodied insects.
Environmental hazard: Canola kills targeted small bodied insects on contact by means of suffocation.
Garlic keeps insects away from plants. Low impact on bigger bodied beneficial insects and natural predators.
Harmless to fish, birds, wild life, pets and humans. Never allow oil formulations to form a layer over water surfaces, huge quantities of any oil will cut off oxygen supply to aquatic organisms which can result in harm to aquatic life like frogs etc. No harmful toxic residues for prolonged periods. No secondary poisoning. Formulations can be phytotoxic to sensitive plant varieties at highest dosage rates. Short persistency in the environment. Harvesting of edible crops within 24 hours.
- For use on the following pests: Lawn Caterpillar, American Bollworm, Semi-looper, Diamond-back Moth Larvae, Lilyborer, Pine Tree Emperor Moth Larvae, Lucerne Caterpillar and Leafroller amongst others
- No harm to: bees, birds, fish, pets, beneficial insects and wildlife
- Kills young actively feeding caterpillars only
- Harvesting of edible crops shortly after application – can be applied up to the time of harvest
- Treats +- 1000m2 of lawn
- Contains: garlic juice extract and canola oil.
A water dispersible granule biological insecticide for the control of lepidopterous larvae (leave eating caterpillars) on lawns, vegetables, herbs, fruit, roses, bulbs and other ornamental flowering plants for use in the home garden. Lawn caterpillars feed on your grass, causing ugly brown patches on your lawn. To confirm a lawn caterpillar infestation, place a wet towel on your lawn overnight. If there are caterpillars clinging to the underside of the towel the next morning, you’ll know what is causing the damage. Get rid of them by treating your lawn with a good application of Margaret Roberts Biological Caterpillar Insecticide