Abelia x grandiflora ‘Kaleidoscope’, commonly known as Abelia Kaleidoscope, is a dwarf hybrid with ever-changing foliage.
- Easy to propagate, not too fussy about soil type.
- Attractive to bees and butterflies; unlikely to succumb to diseases and pests.
- Dramatic winter foliage.
- Suitable for pots in sunny gardens and on balconies.
- Medium water user.
- Softly scented flowers throughout summer into autumn.
- All varieties are suitable as low and medium hedge plants – either formally trimmed or left natural