Mother In-laws Tongue
Mother-in-law’s tongue is a very popular house plant. Here are a few reasons why it could be:
- Warm weather is its friend. It can be kept outdoors in warm climates.
- If you live in a cooler part of the world, it’s best as an indoor plant.
- It is very tolerant to low light levels but equally as happy in sunlight.
- Frequent watering is not required.
- Absorbing toxins such as nitrogen oxides, it’s great for improving indoor air quality.
- Beginners can work with it, as it doesn’t require much maintenance and grows quite quickly.
- Occasionally this plant will come out in small white flowers usually when it is a few years old. How beautiful!