Nitrosol – Natural organic plant food for foliar feed, for use on ornamentals, roses, vegetables, shrubs, fruit bearing trees, orchids and palms. It is not harmful to bees, birds or animals when used as directed.
- Very economical to use
- Accelerates humus formation by breaking down organic matter
- Will not burn or damage tender plants and is safe to use on all plants
- Will assist with stress recovery following transplanting or when adverse climatic conditions occur
- No withholding period
- Gibberellic acid improves flower headcount, fruit set and quantity
Directions for use:
Shake container well before diluting the contents. Highly concentrated, 5ml makes 1.5L of sustaines plant food. Dilute 1 cap in 3L water. For potted plants mix concentrated Nitrosol Natural Organic Plant Food with water and water all plants as normal. Repeat at fortnightly intervals. More frequent use is sometimes desirable and will nit harm the plants if mixed according to directions.
Best results are obtained when plants as well soil are watered thoroughly with solution.
- Nitrosol Natural Organic Plant Food is a liquid, readily absorbed, environmentally safe plant nutrient recommended for the cultivation of all indoor, outdoor, foliage, flowering, alkaline or acid loving plants: ferns, African violets, palms, orchards, bonsai, seedling, ground covers, shrubs, ornamental trees, fruit trees, vegetables, vines and lawns.