As a garden-lover, we know that you sometimes need on-site expert advice to talk through nagging garden issues or changes you may want to make. That’s where our GardenGuru comes in! Our qualified horticulturist will meet with you for a one-hour consultation service where you can discuss your unique gardening challenges and find solutions.
Areas of expertise include:
- Reducing water usage in your garden and cost-saving advice
- Planting for increased biodiversity
- Transforming your garden into a more indigenous waterwise space
- Dealing with awkward or odd shaped areas
- Creating a focal point
- Low maintenance ideas including which plant to remove, replace or highlight
- Caring for your special plants including any insect, fungal or week problem that might plague you
- Lawn care
- Identifying alien invasive species and advice
- R450*secures your one-hour GardenGuru consultation, payable at any of our branches. GardenGuru will contact you during weekdays to make an appointment.
Get in touch
WhatsApp GardenGuru: 072 200 5762
T’s & C’s
*Our fee refers to visits within a 10km radius of any GardenShop branch located in Parktown North, Broadacers, Bryanston and Menlo Park.
*Our service does not include design sketches or drawings and we will happily refer you to a recommended landscaper depending on your requirements.