Gardena Flower Fork
- Gardena 8952-20
- High quality coated steel, duroplast coated
- Gentle on the roots for planting and transplanting
- Corrosion protection
- Gardena Flower Fork
- The GARDENA Classic Flower Fork is the optimal tool for root-friendly planting and transplanting in flower boxes, flowerpots and flowerbeds
- The ergonomically shaped handle fits perfectly in the hand and is angled at the end to prevent slipping.
- The Flower Fork has a width of 7.5 cm. It is produced from high-quality steel.
- The Duroplast coating ensures a long product lifetime. GARDENA provides a 25-year warranty for this product.
- The ergonomically shaped handle provides increased handling comfort.
- The angled ends of the handle prevent the hand from slipping
- Top-quality steel and the Duroplast coating protect the hand tools against corrosion, make them dirt-repellent and extremely sturdy.
- The 25-year warranty ensures best quality.