Gardena Adjustable Rake-No Handle
- Excludes Handle
- Gardena 3103-20
- Flexible, zinc-plated spring-steel prongs
- For raking leaves, grass, clippings and garden waste
- Gardena Combisystem Metal Adjustable Rake.
- The GARDENA combisystem Adjustable Rake is ideally suited for raking leaves, grass clippings and other garden debris.
- The width between the flexible and zinc-plated spring-steel prongs can be easily adjusted.
- With a working width of 30 to 50 cm, coarse or fine material can be raked.
- The Adjustable Rake is suitable for all GARDENA combisystem handles, whereby GARDENA recommends a handle length of 130 cm, depending on body height.
- The warranty period is 25 years.
- The combisystem Fruit Picker is simply inserted into the handle and screwed tight.
- And already you have a tight and 100% wobble-free connection, which guarantees that you can work comfortably.
- GARDENA combisystem tools fit all GARDENA combisystem handles.
- Whether your handle is made of wood or aluminium, or designed to spare your back, it is up to you.
- Have a look through some important facts about the GARDENA combisystem.
- There are multiple handles available for the GARDENA combisystem gardening tools.
- All the handles can be combined with each tool, but there are a few things to consider before selecting your handle.