Use a garden diary to write or draw things that you notice in your garden each month.
What you will need:
- A4 plain white paper
- A4 coloured paper
- A ribbon or stapler
- Coloured pens and pencils
What to do:
- Take some pieces of A4 plain white paper and fold them in half to make a book.
- Fold a piece of coloured paper for the cover.
- Tie your book together by using a piece of ribbon or staple along the spine.
- Decorate the front cover.
You can use your diary to record which seeds you have sown, how well they have grown and what insects are visiting your garden.