Jabu and the Beanstalk
We are proud to announce the launch of our FANTASTIC spring campaign for the month of August, and invite you all to take part in this amazing competition! We are calling it “Jabu and the Beanstalk”: it is a fun and exciting way to create awareness among families and communities, that sustainable living is growing what you eat.
HOW IT WORKS:
Plant your beans and enter our Jabu + the Beanstalk competition!
Competition ends 4th December
T's and C's
- In order to enter, you have to spend R 150 or more at any of the Gardenshop stores
- Entries to be completed on the Gardenshop site – www.gardenshop.co.za/jabu/
- Keep your magic Bean box lid for prize verification
- Spot prizes for the best pictures with the Giant at our stores
- Email pictures for judging to email@example.com by 30th November
Our Giant can be seen on the following dates and venues !
- Menlo Park – 13 August to 7 September
- Broadacres – 7 September to 5 October
- Bryanston – 5 October to 2 November
- Parktown North – 2 November to 5 December
Do you know how to grow your bean ?
There will be 3 winners !
- 3rd Prize winner
(school or individual) measuring the longest giant beanstalk wins:
A R 300 Gardenshop voucher (for gardener) plus a 2 square meter veggie patch for an underprivileged school.
- 2nd Prize winner
(school or individual) to have planted and grown the most beanstalks wins :
A R 500 Gardenshop voucher (for gardener) plus 2 square meter veggie patch for an underprivileged school.
- 1 st Prize winner
(school or individual) to have planted and grown a beanstalk structure wins :
A R 1 000 Gardenshop voucher (for gardener) plus 5 square meter veggie patch for an underprivileged school.